Episode 95 – Jules Lalonde
Adam interviews this week’s guest, Jules Lalonde.
This week’s ‘Hypnosis in the News’ examines the alleged use of hypnosis in one of the biggest mass media news stories in the world.
Adam has a major competition with a prize of a ticket to all 3 days of this year’s UK Hypnosis Convention
This week’s discussion with Jules Lalonde discusses Primary Affect as an emerging field in modern psychology gathering momentum today.
The Factoid of the Week features features fascinating research using hypnosis to advance quality of life in great cancer patients.
References from this week’s episode:
- Jules Lalonde at Facebook.
- Video of Dr Panksepp offering perhaps the most direct and useful description of what Jules was referring to in our discussion.
- Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro Ties ‘Hypnosis’ To Accusations Against Brett Kavanaugh.
- Kavanaugh Accuser Co-Authored Study Citing Use Of Hypnosis To Retrieve Memories.
- Pro-Kavanaugh conspiracy theory suggests Christine Ford hypnotized herself into creating false memory of assault by Kavanaugh.
- Absurd new right-wing conspiracy claims Christine Blasey Ford hypnotized herself.
- Video: Adam Scientifically Questioning the ‘Regression to Cause’ Approach in the Hypnotherapy Field.
Factoid of the Week